Heater for Medical Device:
Excellent choice for heaters that require multi-zoned wattages or heaters that have many holes or cutouts:
- Offers excellent circuit repeatability.
- Elimination of edge loss due to compensation using distributed wattage.
- Etched foil provides options for variable watt density and complex heat patterns.
- Etching circuits is an efficient means for manufacturing in high quantities.
- Foil thickness ranges from .0005” to .004” depending on your required resistance.
- Different foil material types can be used depending on the heater resistance needed.
- Etched designs are excellent for applications requiring watt densities greater than 5 watts/in2.
- CPAP device
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Medical analyzer
- Thermal Imaging system
- CT apparatus
- Injection syringe
- Other place need to heating
Power Source: Electric
Power : ≤ 3W/cm2
Maximum size: 500mm*1000mm
Recommended working temperature：≤200℃
Warranty: 1 Year
Insulation resistance: 1000V，≥100MΩ
Certification: ISO9001, CE, Rohs, UL
Application: as customer’s need
Teflon wire UL1332
Teflon wire UL1330
Silicone rubber line
Glass fiber line
working temperature ≤ 149℃
working temperature ≤ 179℃
working temperature ≤ 119℃
0-200°C JPt 100Ω sensor
0-300°C PID controller
0-40ºC 30-110ºC 60-200ºC
50ºC 70ºC 100ºC 120ºC 150ºC